Monday, January 13, 2014

Bye Bye Dry Itchy Scalp!

I have been natural for 11 years. Over the years, I have tried quite a few products for natural hair. About two years ago, I found this great product at Target. I decided to give it a try because I was experiencing some post partum scalp issues and it was on sale. After using it the first time I was hooked! My scalp felt cool and relieved, but not tingly. The masque made my hair very soft and even accentuated my curl pattern. If you have dry or itchy scalp, I HIGHLY recommend that you try this product. Keep in mind this product is a treatment and is not intended to be used with every shampoo. Also, this masque has a very dinstinct frangrance. It reminded me of candy and bananas.

Shea Moisture’s Organic African Black Soap Purification Hair Masque detoxifies, conditions and soothes hair and scalp with gentle Kaolin clay, herbal extracts, botanical enzymes and essential vitamins. This treatment relieves dry, itchy scalp, removes product buildup and helps by sealing in natural moisture. It even treats dandruff, eczema and psoriasis.

• Made with natural and certified organic ingredients 
• Plaintain Enzyme helps to alleviate itchiness and irritation
• Tea Tree Oil removes buildup and has anti-fungal properties 
• Willow Bark Extract exfoliates and detoxifies hair and scalp


Ingredients:
Deionized Water , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Mangfera Indica Seed Butter (Mango) , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , African Black Soap Extract , Sea Salt , Cetyl Esters , Kaolin Clay , Grapeseed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioner) , Salicylic Acid , Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract , Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem) , Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil , Sorbitol Esters , Aloe Vera Leaf Juice , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Rosemary Extract , Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage) , Plantain Extract

No comments:

Post a Comment